Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Farmington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Farmington, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Farmington, CT
With such a vast number various products, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Farmington or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.