Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Fallbrook? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fallbrook, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Fallbrook and other cities such as carmichael, rancho-santa-margarita, and colton
Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Fallbrook, CA
Because there are so many different brands, it can be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Fallbrook or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.