Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Fairview Heights? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairview Heights, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Fairview Heights and nearby cities such as gurnee, carbondale, and north-chicago
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Fairview Heights, IL
Because there are such a vast amount various products, it can become quite challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Fairview Heights.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.