Looking for premium-quality CBD in Fairmont? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairmont, West Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Fairmont and other cities such as morgantown, parkersburg, and huntington
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in West Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Fairmont, WV
Because there are so many different products, it can become quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Fairmont.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.