Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Fairmont? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairmont, West Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in West Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Fairmont, WV
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when buying CBD in Fairmont.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.