Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Fairland? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fairland, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Fairland, MD
Because there are so many various companies to select from, it can often become difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Fairland.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.