Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Fairfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairfield, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Fairfield and nearby cities such as colerain, clear-creek, and warren
Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fairfield, OH
Because there are so many different companies, it can become challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Fairfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.