Looking for high-grade CBD in Fairfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fairfield, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Fairfield, CT
With such a vast number different brands, it can often be challenging to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are five crucial things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Fairfield or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.