Looking for high-quality CBD products in Fairfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairfield, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fairfield, CT
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Fairfield.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.