Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Fairfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairfield, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Fairfield and nearby cities such as glen-avon, chino-hills, and burlingame
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Fairfield, CA
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Fairfield.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.