Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Fairfax? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fairfax, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Fairfax, VA
With such a vast number various companies, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Fairfax or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.