Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Fairfax? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairfax, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Fairfax and neighboring cities such as oakton, christiansburg, and herndon
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Fairfax, VA
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Fairfax or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.