Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Fairbanks? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Alaska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairbanks, Alaska, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Fairbanks and neighboring cities such as badger, eagle-river, and juneau
Alaska CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Alaska?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Alaska.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Fairbanks, AK
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Fairbanks.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.