Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Fairbanks? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Alaska!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fairbanks, Alaska, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Alaska?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alaska.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Fairbanks, AK
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can often be quite difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Fairbanks.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.