Shopping for top-quality CBD in Fair Oaks? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fair Oaks, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Fair Oaks and other cities like glendale, palo-alto, and winter-gardens
Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Fair Oaks, CA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should consider when buying CBD in Fair Oaks or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.