Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Exeter? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Exeter, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Exeter, PA
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Exeter or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.