Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Everett? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Everett, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Everett, WA
With such a vast number various options to select from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should consider when buying CBD in Everett.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.