Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Everett? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Everett, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Everett and other cities like sammamish, tukwila, and richland
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Everett, WA
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are a variety of things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Everett.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.