Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Evans, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Evans and nearby cities like mableton, forest-park, and statesboro
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Evans, GA
With such a vast amount various brands, it can become difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Evans or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.