Shopping for premium CBD in Evans? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Evans, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Evans, CO
With so many various brands to choose from, it can often become difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are several things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must consider when buying CBD in Evans.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.