Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Evans, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Evans and other cities such as fountain, brighton, and boulder
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Evans, CO
Because there are so many various companies, it can be challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Evans.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.