Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Eustis, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Eustis and neighboring cities such as lake-wales, lealman, and fish-hawk
Florida CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Eustis, FL
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when buying CBD in Eustis or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.