Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Eureka? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Eureka, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Eureka, CA
With such a vast number different options, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Eureka.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.