Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Eugene? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Eugene, Oregon, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Eugene, OR
Because there are so many different companies, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Eugene.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.