Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Eugene? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Eugene, Oregon, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Eugene and nearby cities including happy-valley, oregon-city, and central-point
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Eugene, OR
With such a vast number different options to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you must consider when buying CBD in Eugene.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.