Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Estero? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Estero, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Estero, FL
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Estero or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.