Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Estelle? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Estelle, Louisiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Louisiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Estelle, LA
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Estelle.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.