Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Estelle, Louisiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Estelle and neighboring cities like shreveport, shreveport, and baton-rouge
Louisiana CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Louisiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Estelle, LA
Because there are so many various brands, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you should consider when buying CBD in Estelle or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.