Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Essex? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Vermont!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Essex, Vermont, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Essex and neighboring cities like colchester, south-burlington, and rutland
CBD Regulations in Vermont: Is CBD Legal in Vermont?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Vermont.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Essex, VT
Because there are so many various options, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Essex.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.