Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Erlanger, Kentucky, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Erlanger and other cities including saint-matthews, danville, and winchester
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Erlanger, KY
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Erlanger.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.