Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Erie? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Erie, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Erie, CO
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Erie.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.