Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Erie? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Erie, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Erie and other cities including golden, pueblo-west, and southglenn
Colorado CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Erie, CO
With such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Erie.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.