Looking for high-grade CBD products in Enterprise? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Nevada!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Enterprise, Nevada, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Enterprise and other cities like whitney, mesquite, and pahrump
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Nevada?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Nevada.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Enterprise, NV
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can become quite difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to think about when buying CBD in Enterprise.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.