Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Enterprise? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Enterprise, Alabama, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Enterprise and nearby cities such as mobile, dothan, and pelham
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Alabama?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Enterprise, AL
Because there are so many different companies, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Enterprise or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.