Looking for premium-grade CBD in Englewood? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Englewood, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Englewood and neighboring cities like welby, westminster, and thornton
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Englewood, CO
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Englewood or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.