Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Enfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Enfield, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Enfield and nearby cities including norwich, bethel, and new-milford
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Enfield, CT
With so many different products, it can become quite challenging to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one must think about when buying CBD in Enfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.