Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Enfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Enfield, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Enfield, CT
Because there are such a vast amount different options to select from, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Enfield.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.