Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Encinitas? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Encinitas, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Encinitas, CA
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can often be quite difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Encinitas.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.