Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Encinitas, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Encinitas and nearby cities like rancho-cucamonga, daly-city, and citrus-heights
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Encinitas, CA
With such a vast number different companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Encinitas.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.