Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Elmhurst? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Elmhurst, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Elmhurst, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can be quite difficult to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you must consider when buying CBD in Elmhurst or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.