Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Ellington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ellington, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Ellington and nearby cities including fairfield, new-britain, and manchester
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Ellington, CT
With so many various companies, it can often be difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Ellington.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.