Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Ellensburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ellensburg, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Ellensburg and nearby cities such as bonney-lake, vancouver, and renton
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Ellensburg, WA
With so many various companies to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should consider when buying CBD in Ellensburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.