Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Elk Grove Village? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Elk Grove Village and other cities such as oak-park, hoffman-estates, and alsip
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Elk Grove Village, IL
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Elk Grove Village or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.