Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Elizabeth City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Elizabeth City, NC
Because there are so many different brands, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Elizabeth City.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.