Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Elizabeth City? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Elizabeth City and neighboring cities such as shelby, fort-bragg, and eden
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Elizabeth City, NC
With such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you should think about when buying CBD in Elizabeth City or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.