Looking for high-quality CBD in El Segundo? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in El Segundo, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to El Segundo and nearby cities like loma-linda, tulare, and clearlake
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in El Segundo, CA
With such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in El Segundo or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.