Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Egg Harbor? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Egg Harbor, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Egg Harbor and nearby cities including lower, elmwood-park, and south-brunswick
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Egg Harbor, NJ
With such a vast number various products to choose from, it can be challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Egg Harbor.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.