Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Edmonds? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Edmonds, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Edmonds and nearby cities including lynnwood, redmond, and mountlake-terrace
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Edmonds, WA
Because there are so many various options, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Edmonds or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.