Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Edmond? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Oklahoma!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Edmond, Oklahoma, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Edmond, OK
With so many different companies to choose from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Edmond or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.