Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Edgewater? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Edgewater, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Edgewater and other cities such as marco-island, sebastian, and cooper-city
Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Edgewater, FL
With such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can often be difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Edgewater or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.