Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Eden? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Eden, North Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Eden, NC
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can become quite difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Eden or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.