Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Easton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Easton, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Easton and neighboring cities like edgewood, rossville, and college-park
Maryland CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Easton, MD
Because there are so many different brands, it can be quite difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Easton or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.