Looking for premium CBD oil products in Easthampton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Easthampton, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD in Easthampton, MA
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Easthampton or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.