Shopping for high-grade CBD products in East Windsor? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Windsor, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in East Windsor, NJ
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should think about when purchasing CBD in East Windsor.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.