Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in East Saint Louis? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Saint Louis, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in East Saint Louis, IL
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when buying CBD in East Saint Louis or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.