Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in East Saint Louis? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Saint Louis, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to East Saint Louis and nearby cities such as du-page, collinsville, and ela
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in East Saint Louis, IL
Because there are so many different companies, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when buying CBD in East Saint Louis or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.