Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in East Providence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Providence, Rhode Island, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in East Providence, RI
With so many various brands, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in East Providence.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.