Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Point, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to East Point and other cities such as winder, dublin, and wilmington-island
Georgia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in East Point, GA
With so many various brands to select from, it can become quite difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in East Point or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.