Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in East Point? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Point, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in East Point, GA
With such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in East Point or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.