Shopping for high-grade CBD products in East Palo Alto? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Palo Alto, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to East Palo Alto and other cities such as manhattan-beach, lawndale, and bay-point
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD in East Palo Alto, CA
With such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s several things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you should think about when purchasing CBD in East Palo Alto or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.