Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in East Palo Alto? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in East Palo Alto, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in East Palo Alto, CA
With such a vast number various products to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in East Palo Alto or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.