Looking for premium-quality CBD products in East Orange? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Orange, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in East Orange, NJ
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in East Orange or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.