Shopping for premium CBD oil products in East Moline? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Moline, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to East Moline and neighboring cities including palos, sycamore, and rich
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in East Moline, IL
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in East Moline or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.